New role created over independent.co.uk
Wednesday 25 August 2010
Zach Leonard has been appointed to the new post of Managing Director Digital, London Evening Standard and the Independent, starting on 1 September.
He will report to Andrew Mullins, the Managing Director, London Evening Standard and The Independent.
Mr Mullins said: "I am sure that Zach’s extensive experience leading digital transformation at both the FT and at News International - including ventures Milkround and Globrix - will be a tremendous asset to our businesses, as we chart our way through the exciting challenges that lie ahead for us."
Mr Leonard starts on 1 September.
Israel-Gaza conflict: Israeli targeting policy under scrutiny after shellfire hits a mother and child, a school full of refugees and a doctor’s home
Metallica drummer Lars Ulrich claims Noel Gallagher helped him kick his cocaine addiction
Peaches Geldof: Her final day – and her fatal decision
Iraq crisis: Isis orders Mosul shop keepers to cover mannequins
Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 1 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 2 50 books for students to read this summer: From Ernest Hemingway to Gillian Flynn
- 3 McDonald’s removes chicken nuggets from the menu in Hong Kong amid major food scare
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 Joey Barton and Yossi Benayoun become involved in Twitter row over Israel-Gaza conflict
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A data analytics are currently looking t...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client who are a leading publisher in...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A leading marketing agency is currently ...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A leading marketing agency in Central Lo...