Weird web news: A 10-month-old baby’s Christmas wish list...
On Wednesday a blog post imagining what a 10-month-old baby’s Christmas wish list might look like went viral.
Vom-inducing? Not quite. “My mother has been sending out a list to people,“ the “letter” began, “but her list does not in any way reflect the things I really want. I could give two s#*ts about stacking cups,” it continued, before listing the items all 10-month-old babies really want: your house keys, everybody’s glasses, the dog’s food and so on. The writer of the post is the 33-year-old New Jersey-based stand-up comedian Raquel D’Apice. So how did it feel to know her words had been read all over the world? “Going viral has been strange,” she told me. “I have people I haven’t talked to in months or years who are emailing and congratulating me but the majority of my day I’m alone in my apartment with a 10-month-old and a dog and, honestly, both of them couldn’t care less about any of it.”
Actress isn't a fan of Ed Miliband
Do you qualify – and how do you get it?
The Mayor of London's sister, Rachel Johnson, apologises for shocking tweet about the PM
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
Sarah Vine criticises lesbian mother Jack Monroe: 'If she was unsure about her sexuality, she should have taken greater precautions'
Black Friday 2014: Opening times for Asda, John Lewis, PC World, GAME and Argos
'Underwater Pompeii' found off the coast of Greek island Delos
Madeleine McCann latest: Kate and Gerry McCann 'welcome' search in lake near Praia da Luz
- 1 Sarah Vine criticises lesbian mother Jack Monroe: 'If she was unsure about her sexuality, she should have taken greater precautions'
- 2 Black Friday 2014: Opening times for Asda, John Lewis, PC World, GAME and Argos
- 3 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 4 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'
- 5 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
£18000 - £25000 per annum + £35k ote: h2 Recruit Ltd: Looking for your first s...
£19000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This publishing house has been ...
£20000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Award winning Peterborough base...
£35000 - £40000 per annum + progression, upskilling: Langley James : PHP Devel...