Weird web news: Three apps unlikely to take smartphone world by storm
A recent article in Business Insider contained advice for app developers from one Ryan Matzner of mobile app development firm Fueled.
Matzner offered up a things-to-avoid guide based around some “terrible” ideas would-be developers had contacted his company about. Now he comes to mention it, there do seem to be quite a lot of crap apps (crapps?) about these days. Here’s three that are unlikely to be taking the smartphone world by storm any time soon:
1. Perfect Pop (listens to the pops coming from your microwave to find the precise moment when your popcorn is perfectly done).
2. Aquafresh Time 2 Brush (a customised tune plays and a timer counts down for two minutes while children brush their teeth).
3. Will You Marry Me (wedding proposer: all you have to do is enter your sweetheart’s name, or that of the one you’re practising with).
Boris Johnson claims porn-obsessed Islamic jihadists are 'literally w*****s'
Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
Putin opponent reveals Russian President's daughter's secret identity
Ball pool for adults opens in London
Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Game of Thrones season 5 trailer: The first full-length look is here
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Lead Web Develo...
£33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An External Relations Executive is requi...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This established Digital Agency based in East ...
£35 - 45K + COMMISSION (NEG): Guru Careers: A Sales Director / Business Develo...