Weird web news: Three apps unlikely to take smartphone world by storm
A recent article in Business Insider contained advice for app developers from one Ryan Matzner of mobile app development firm Fueled.
Matzner offered up a things-to-avoid guide based around some “terrible” ideas would-be developers had contacted his company about. Now he comes to mention it, there do seem to be quite a lot of crap apps (crapps?) about these days. Here’s three that are unlikely to be taking the smartphone world by storm any time soon:
1. Perfect Pop (listens to the pops coming from your microwave to find the precise moment when your popcorn is perfectly done).
2. Aquafresh Time 2 Brush (a customised tune plays and a timer counts down for two minutes while children brush their teeth).
3. Will You Marry Me (wedding proposer: all you have to do is enter your sweetheart’s name, or that of the one you’re practising with).
President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
UK weather: Warning for more snow and ice as freezing temperatures and gales hit Britain
Three killed at South Korean nuclear reactor days after hackers target country's atomic agency
- 1 The political parties aren't all the same – which means 2015 will be a 'big-choice' election
- 2 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
£40000 - £45000 per annum + car allowance: Ashdown Group: Senior Brand Manager...
£26 - 35k (DOE): Guru Careers: We are seeking a .NET Developer /.NET Software ...
£18 - 24k (DOE): Guru Careers: A Graduate Marketing Analyst / Online Marketing...
£Neg. (DOE) + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Technical Ope...