Weird web news: Three apps unlikely to take smartphone world by storm
A recent article in Business Insider contained advice for app developers from one Ryan Matzner of mobile app development firm Fueled.
Matzner offered up a things-to-avoid guide based around some “terrible” ideas would-be developers had contacted his company about. Now he comes to mention it, there do seem to be quite a lot of crap apps (crapps?) about these days. Here’s three that are unlikely to be taking the smartphone world by storm any time soon:
1. Perfect Pop (listens to the pops coming from your microwave to find the precise moment when your popcorn is perfectly done).
2. Aquafresh Time 2 Brush (a customised tune plays and a timer counts down for two minutes while children brush their teeth).
3. Will You Marry Me (wedding proposer: all you have to do is enter your sweetheart’s name, or that of the one you’re practising with).
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Thatcher ‘was warned of Tory child sex party claims’
Israel-Gaza conflict: President Obama presses Netanyahu to call ‘immediate and unconditional’ Gaza ceasefire
Lauren Goodger sex tape: Reality star calls for tougher laws on revenge porn after intimate video leaks online
Iraq crisis: End 'very near' for Christianity after Isis takeover, says Bishop
- 1 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 2 Israel-Gaza conflict: The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 3 Thatcher ‘was warned of Tory child sex party claims’
- 4 Lauren Goodger sex tape: Reality star calls for tougher laws on revenge porn after intimate video leaks online
- 5 The Simpsons Family Guy trailer: First look at crossover episode after Comic-Con debut
£40000 - £45000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: This is an e...
£Neg. (DOE) + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: A Digital Designer / Web Desig...
£Neg. (DOE) + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an Ecommerce Sp...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A data analytics are currently looking t...