You may be a news-watcher, but how good is your memory? Try our 2010 news quiz and you could be just 12 questions away from a £3,000 luxury break at a lavish French chateau.
Details of the break are below, but click HERE to tackle the quiz . There a four rounds with three questions in each (one question for each month). Answer all three questions in Round 1 to progress to Round 2, and so on.
Answer all the questions and sign up to be entered for our prize draw (although you can sign in at any stage to save your answers to that point).
LIFE IS SIMPLY SWEETER IN A CHATEAU
Have you ever dreamt of being the Lord of the Manor in a lavish French chateau? Well that dream can become a reality with Simply Chateau.
Chateau breaks in France are becoming extremely popular, whether the occasion is a romantic getaway, a family holiday or an extravagant wedding; Simply Chateau offers value for money venues in luxurious settings, allowing you to book directly with each chateau owner, benefiting from their discounted rates. Simply Chateau’s properties are usually situated near idyllic towns and historical sites and offer a wide range of attractions such as vineyards, local markets and gourmet restaurants.
Since 2003 Simply Chateau have lead the way in offering the largest selection of chateau's, private castles and manor houses throughout France, which can be booked online. Their vast portfolio offers something to suit all budgets and needs, from a manor house for 2 in Bordeaux to a picturesque chateau for a group of 30 in Normandy.
For more information visit www.simplychateau.com.
Here's what you could win
* Stay at
Chateau de la Creche
* Welcoming drink on day of arrival;
* Bottle of region wine on the chamber;
* 2 nights stay in castle chamber:
* 2 times breakfast for two persons;
* 1 time 3-course dinner (incl. wine) for two persons;
* 1 time skeet shooting for two persons;
* Not valid during the (school/bank) holidays, only on application.
Terms and Conditions
As well as our standard Terms & Conditions , please note the following:
1. The prize is a two-night stay based on two people sharing a room at Chateau de la Creche.
2. Travel is included but Simply Chateau shall book it on behalf of the winner and it must be booked at least 8 weeks prior to departure.
3. Prize can be taken during the year excluding School, Bank and national holidays.
4. The prize cannot be exchanged for another offer or a cash alternative.
5. The prize does includes breakfasts and one 3 course dinner meal for two.
6. Prize is valid for a year.
7. Allow up to 30 days to be contacted by a representative at Simply Chateau.
8. Only UK-based entrants are eligible for the prize draw.
9. Only entrants who answer all the questions correctly and register their details will be entered for the prize draw.
10 The prize winner is responsible for any additional costs related to participating in their prize.
11. The winner will be drawn at random after the quiz is closed at midnight on Wednesday 5 January 2011.
12. No liability can be entertained for any user's technical inability to complete the quiz.
13. No correspondence or communication will be entered into and the Editor's decision is final.