Boris Johnson aide Guto Harri joins News International
Monday 21 May 2012
Boris Johnson's key former aide joins News International as head of communications today in a move he admits will be seen as "part of an irresistible geometrical pattern" between the Conservative party and the company.
Guto Harri, a former BBC political correspondent who served as the Tory Mayor's director of external affairs until two weeks ago, takes the helm in the wake of the phone-hacking scandal.
The move has surprised many observers.
Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
Ariana Grande nude photos leak: 'These are completely fake' say singer's representatives
A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
Israel to appropriate 400 hectares in West Bank for ‘state use’
Kate Upton nude pictures leak: Model's representatives 'looking into' authenticity of naked images
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£25 - 30k (DOE): Guru Careers: A Trend Writer / Copywriter: Retail, Design and...
£28 - 32k + Uncapped Commission: Guru Careers: A Business Development Manager ...
£17 - 27k: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to join ...