Clarkson's ex: injunction was 'terrifying'
Jeremy Clarkson's ex-wife yesterday described to MPs the "terrifying" moment when she discovered the Top Gear presenter had taken out an injunction to stop her writing about their relationship.
Giving evidence to the Joint Committee on Privacy and Injunctions, Alex Hall said she had planned to write a book about the effects of having a relationship with a celebrity and told Clarkson what she was going to do. The couple allegedly continued a 10-year-long affair after they divorced and he remarried.
She said: "About a week later there was an injunction on me. I had no idea about what to do with this injunction, it was just terrifying. I started to shake and I haven't stopped since." Mr Clarkson later withdrew the injunction which he described as "pointless".
Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
Khorasan: Muhsin al-Fadhli - the man leading a terror group more feared by US officials than Isis
'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
Alicia Keys leaks own nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 1 Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 4 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 5 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
£25 - 30k (DOE) + Bonus & Benefits: Guru Careers: We are looking for an Accoun...
£25k Basic (DOE) – (£30k year 1 OTE) : Guru Careers: We are seeking a bright A...
£15-20k (DOE) + Benefits / Bonus: Guru Careers: We are seeking a bright R...
£25 - 40k (DOE) + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Web Desig...