DMGT reports rise in advertising revenues
Thursday 11 February 2010
The publisher of the The Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday reported an encouraging start to the year yesterday, saying that advertising revenues had risen in its national newspaper division.
Daily Mail & General Trust disclosed the "marked improvement" for January and said circulation improved at the group's flagship national titles thanks to a subscription marketing initiative. But it said it remained cautious about the year ahead, particularly in the UK.
Israel-Gaza crisis: YouTube footage shows scale of destruction after 50 days of shelling
iPhone 6 'hidden code' could indicate sharper screens or bigger phones
Ebola virus: It's ripped through towns – now the deadliest ever outbreak of the virus is heading for Africa's teeming cities
Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence nude photo leak
A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 1 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence nude photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Isis terror threat: Leading British Muslims issue fatwa condemning terror group
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£25 - 30k (DOE): Guru Careers: A Trend Writer / Copywriter: Retail, Design and...
£28 - 32k + Uncapped Commission: Guru Careers: A Business Development Manager ...
£17 - 27k: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to join ...