IoS designers and illustrator win prestigious industry awards
Sunday 28 February 2010
The Independent on Sunday has picked up two top honours in the prestigious Best of News Design awards. Organised by the Society for News Design, the professional organisation for the world's graphic designers who work in the industry, the awards recognise the best from around the world in newspaper production.
The IoS art director, Colin Wilson, and designer Sarah Morley won an Award of Excellence for the paper's coverage of the international politics surrounding the Lockerbie bombing in the wake of the freeing of the convicted bomber Abdelbaset al-Megrahi from a Scottish prison; while the illustrator Andre Carrilho won an award for his illustrations in the Newsweek section.
- 1 Windows 10: man updates PC, wakes up to find porn slideshow on repeat
- 2 The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
- 3 John Green schools morning show hosts after awkward interview with Cara Delevingne
- 4 Bulletproof armadillo puts Texas man in hospital after shot bounces off hard shell
- 5 Doctors declare war on Jeremy Hunt over weekend working 'myths' amid plan for seven day NHS
£40000 - £47000 per annum + bonus + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior Marketing ...
£20000 - £22000 per annum + up to £22K + commission : Sauce Recruitment: The ...
£24000 - £26000 per annum + up to £26K + team commission: Sauce Recruitment: H...
£30000 - £32000 per annum: Sauce Recruitment: A major film studio are looking ...