Murdoch finally appoints new Dow Jones boss
Friday 03 February 2012
Rupert Murdoch's News Corp belatedly announced the appointment of Lex Fenwick as the replacement for Les Hinton as chief executive of The Wall Street Journal's publisher, Dow Jones, yesterday.
Mr Fenwick comes into the job seven months after Mr Murdoch's right-hand man stepped down in a failed attempt to dampen the phone-hacking scandal engulfing News International.
- 1 Amy Winehouse statue unveiled in Camden
- 2 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 3 George Galloway on Scottish independence: The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
- 4 Headaches, fry ups, and hair of the dog - why do we get hangovers, and is there such thing as a 'cure'?
- 5 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
£15-20k (DOE) + Benefits / Bonus: Guru Careers: Joining as a Resourcer / Juni...
£55 - 70k: Guru Careers: Head of Design & UX / UX Architect is needed to join ...
Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: CITY - A specialist opportunity with ...
£28000 per annum: Ashdown Group: IT Software Application Support Analyst - Imm...