Murdoch finally appoints new Dow Jones boss
Friday 03 February 2012
Rupert Murdoch's News Corp belatedly announced the appointment of Lex Fenwick as the replacement for Les Hinton as chief executive of The Wall Street Journal's publisher, Dow Jones, yesterday.
Mr Fenwick comes into the job seven months after Mr Murdoch's right-hand man stepped down in a failed attempt to dampen the phone-hacking scandal engulfing News International.
Iran launches anti-Isis cartoon competition 'to expose true nature of Islamic State'
'Don't blame all men for rape' campaign backfires spectacularly
Fifa corruption arrests: How Chuck Blazer rinsed money from the beautiful game
Fifa corruption live: Uefa to consider pulling teams from Fifa tournaments if Blatter stays
Ukip MP Douglas Carswell says he felt his safety was 'seriously at risk' after he was surrounded by anti-austerity protesters
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Stolen Instagram photo sells for $90,000
- 3 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 4 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity
- 5 Paracetamol Challenge: Mother of girl killed by overdose pleads with teenagers not to take part
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£16000 - £37000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The ideal candidate will want t...
£30 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Software / Web Developer (PHP / MYSQL) i...
£18 - 20k + Benefits: Guru Careers: An Account Executive is needed to join one...