Murdoch finally appoints new Dow Jones boss
Friday 03 February 2012
Rupert Murdoch's News Corp belatedly announced the appointment of Lex Fenwick as the replacement for Les Hinton as chief executive of The Wall Street Journal's publisher, Dow Jones, yesterday.
Mr Fenwick comes into the job seven months after Mr Murdoch's right-hand man stepped down in a failed attempt to dampen the phone-hacking scandal engulfing News International.
- 1 Easter egg hunt horror as mother finds dead body under deck of house
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Unbeliebable: The White House offer 'no comment' to anti-Justin Bieber petition
- 4 Loch Ness Monster found on Apple Maps?
- 5 How We Met: Alison Moyet & Emma Kennedy: 'I knew we'd be friends because she was happy to make a prat of herself'
£26K-30k + Bonus, Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension: Charter Selectio...
£25K-28k + Bonus, Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension: Charter Selectio...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: There are many small development projects in ...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: As part of an ongoing effort to support local...