Seven die in attacks on Nigerian newspapers
Friday 27 April 2012
A suicide bomber detonated a car loaded with explosives yesterday at the office of a major daily newspaper in the capital, Abuja, and another man threw a bomb near another newspaper office in Kaduna, killing at least seven people.
The attack in Abuja struck the offices of ThisDay. The bombing in Kaduna struck offices for ThisDay, The Moment and The Daily Sun.
VMAs 2015: Was Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus' awkward acceptance put-down real or staged?
Bank Holiday Monday opening times: Are Tesco, Asda and other supermarkets open today?
The nine most warmongering countries in the world revealed
Isis releases graphic video showing four Shia 'spies' being burned alive in Anbar, Iraq
Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
- 1 VMAs 2015: Was Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus' awkward acceptance put-down real or staged?
- 2 If you're not already angry about the migrant crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 3 Rules on 5p plastic bags likely to lead to arguments at the check-out
- 4 Chaos breaks out in courtroom as father attacks killer of three-year-old daughter
- 5 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
COMPETITIVE + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: A Lead Systems Developer / Sof...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: The world's leading financial services careers...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Digital Marketing Executive...
40-45K DOE + Benefits: Guru Careers: An Account Manager / Senior Account Manag...