Seven die in attacks on Nigerian newspapers
Friday 27 April 2012
A suicide bomber detonated a car loaded with explosives yesterday at the office of a major daily newspaper in the capital, Abuja, and another man threw a bomb near another newspaper office in Kaduna, killing at least seven people.
The attack in Abuja struck the offices of ThisDay. The bombing in Kaduna struck offices for ThisDay, The Moment and The Daily Sun.
Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks, Raisa and a new twist in the saga of a horse fit for a Prime Minister
Saneie Masilela, 9, marries Helen Shabangu, 53 years his senior, for the second time
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: France and Germany accused of going soft on Putin as sanctions talks stall
Israel-Gaza conflict: Deadly flechette shells 'used by Israeli military in Gaza Strip’
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
- 1 Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
- 2 Saneie Masilela, 9, marries Helen Shabangu, 53 years his senior, for the second time
- 3 UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
- 4 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 5 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- < Previous
- Next >
17.5k + Commission (£18.5k after probation period): ESI Media: You will be res...
£25k - £30k (DOE): Guru Careers: Two expert PPC Account Managers are needed to...
£30,000 - £35,000: Sauce Recruitment: PPC Manager urgently required for indepe...
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Content Manager - Central...