Seven die in attacks on Nigerian newspapers
Friday 27 April 2012
A suicide bomber detonated a car loaded with explosives yesterday at the office of a major daily newspaper in the capital, Abuja, and another man threw a bomb near another newspaper office in Kaduna, killing at least seven people.
The attack in Abuja struck the offices of ThisDay. The bombing in Kaduna struck offices for ThisDay, The Moment and The Daily Sun.
British tourists 'murdered' in Thailand: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Jihadi John': MI5 may have identified Isis militant who killed David Haines but options limited
Scottish independence: Police will be on high alert on Friday whatever the result
David Haines beheading: David Cameron says Britain will hunt down Isis 'monsters' shown in video murdering aid worker
- 1 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 2 British tourists 'murdered' in Thailand: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 3 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 4 Vogue under fire for 'Big Booty' article
- 5 Julian Assange and Edward Snowden join piracy mogul Kim Dotcom’s political campaign in New Zealand
£40k - £50k depending on experience: Sheffield Doc/Fest: Sheffield Doc/Fest is...
£15-20k (DOE) + Benefits / Bonus: Guru Careers: Joining as a Resourcer / Juni...
£55 - 70k: Guru Careers: Head of Design & UX / UX Architect is needed to join ...
Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: CITY - A specialist opportunity with ...