The unforgettable Games
The London 2012 Olympics: Buy your souvenir copy of The Independent print edition today
Monday 13 August 2012
GB athletes have smashed targets for the number of medals. The venues, the organisation and the welcome have been lauded around the world. And there are real hopes that London 2012 might indeed inspire a new generation of champions.
Commemorate an amazing 17 days with a special print edition of The Independent today, Monday 13 August 2012. It's £1.20 from all our usual outlets. Or call HERE to order; prices including postage and packaging are £3.50 in the UK and £5 for Europe and the rest of the world.
- 1 What, let gays get married? We must be bonkers
- 2 Rocky Horror star Tim Curry 'suffers major stroke'
- 3 Exclusive: How MI5 blackmails British Muslims
- 4 EDL marches on Newcastle as attacks on Muslims increase tenfold in the wake of Woolwich machete attack which killed Drummer Lee Rigby
- 5 Farewell, Shameless. Your heirs have work to do
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Nook is donating eReaders to volunteers at high-need schools and participating in exclusive events throughout the campaign.
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.