Top award for Independent's John Walsh
Wednesday 29 May 2013
John Walsh, who writes for The Independent and The Independent Magazine, was tonight crowned Restaurant Reviewer of the Year for the second year in a row by the Guild of Food Writers.
Lyndon Gee, one of the judges, said that Walsh was his "No 1 choice".
Isis could become 'world’s first truly terrorist state' and bomb UK with nuclear and chemical weapons, Theresa May warns
Car tax disc changes: Five facts you never knew about your (almost obsolete) tax disc
Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
Isis an hour away from Baghdad - with no sign of Iraq army being able to make a successful counter-attack
The Aral Sea: Nasa pictures show how what was once the fourth largest lake in the world has become almost completely dry
- 1 Green village to be bulldozed and mined for lignite in Germany's quest for non-nuclear fuel
- 2 HeForShe campaign: Iceland to follow up Emma Watson speech with UN women's rights conference – for men only
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
- 5 Now we know whose fault it is if you end up being murdered in Thailand
£90000 - £135000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Marketing (B2C, Acquisition...
£60000 - £75000 per annum: Sauce Recruitment: This is a busy and varied role w...
£60-70k fixed, double OTE uncapped: Sphere Digital Recruitment: The Senior Bus...
30,000: Sphere Digital Recruitment: My client is a global name within the ente...