Top award for Independent's John Walsh
Wednesday 29 May 2013
John Walsh, who writes for The Independent and The Independent Magazine, was tonight crowned Restaurant Reviewer of the Year for the second year in a row by the Guild of Food Writers.
Lyndon Gee, one of the judges, said that Walsh was his "No 1 choice".
- 1 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 2 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 3 Dear 'The Sun', breast cancer isn't sexy
- 4 Teacher shows sex tape featuring herself to pupils during class by mistake
- 5 Singapore sting: Sky-high prices are pushing locals to the edge of affordability
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: Founded in 2008 by two Chinese tech entre...
£40000 - £47000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Pro-Recruitment Group: Qualified...
£6.31 per hour: Inspiring Interns: This company delivers over 200 public secto...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + £18K Base + Uncapped Commission + Benefits: Flight...