TV news Kelvin MacKenzie gets a taste of his own medicine
Well done Alex Thomson. Channel 4's newshound spent most of yesterday afternoon chasing down former-Sun editor Kelvin MacKenzie over his infamous "The Truth" front page following the Hillsborough disaster.
It seems MacKenzie, now a professionally irate pundit, hasn't been too keen to chat, so the tenacious Thomson door-stepped him at home. First at his front door and then again as he tried to slip away in a Mercedes.
"Please Alex, this isn't reasonable," pleaded MacKenzie. Not content with his story for the evening news, the door-stepping scourge took to Twitter to berate MacKenzie some more. Thomson followers were split on whether he was a crusading hack in search of justice or a petty attention-seeker.
Either way, it made great telly.
Jennifer Lawrence face palms Emma Watson at Christian Dior show in Paris
Gingers face extinction due to climate change, scientists warn
Pamplona Running of the Bulls 2014: Briton critically injured in San Fermin festival
Elephant 'cries' while being rescued after 50 years of abuse in India
Security footage shows high class escort giving former Google executive fatal dose of heroin, say Santa Cruz police
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let’s see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Gingers face extinction due to climate change, scientists warn
- 3 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 4 Pornhub pleads with users to stop uploading videos of Brazil 'getting f**ked by Germany' in the World Cup
- 5 Give childhood back to children: if we want our offspring to have happy, productive and moral lives, we must allow more time for play, not less
£40000 - £45000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: This is an e...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: BI Project / Program Manager BI Project...
£250 - £300 per day: Progressive Recruitment: LEAD DIGITAL ANALYST - CONTRACT ...
£60000 - £70000 per annum: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: Head of Technology -...