StumbleUpon top 5 rated websites: "Oh Shit Moments," a letter from David Bowie
Friday 11 December 2009
A look at this week's top-rated websites from StumbleUpon, recorded on December 11.
This week's selection includes some incredible images that make you think "oh shit", a cartoon about a little dog who will only try and attack a bigger one when he knows his owner is holding on tight to his leash, a letter written by David Bowie in response to his first American fan, an article about how Fox News augmented their poll results to "prove" that the American public believes scientists may be falsifying research to support their own theories on global warming and a news article about a tiger, lion and an bear sharing the same habitat.
1. Oh Shit Moments
2. Perro ladrador & Pixfans
3. David Bowie's letter to Sandra Adams, 1967
4. Think Progress & Fox fudges poll numbers...
5. Tiger, lion and bear form unusual friendship - Telegraph
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
Dakota Johnson's 'It's only Isis' Saturday Night Live sketch sparks controversy
White and gold or blue and black – what colour is the dress? An eyewitness gives a definitive answer
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Dakota Johnson's 'It's only Isis' Saturday Night Live sketch sparks controversy
- 5 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
£22000 per annum + pension,bonus,career progression: Ashdown Group: An establi...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Junior Business Systems Analyst role...
£30-35k (P/T - Pro Rata) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienc...
£35000 - £45000 per annum + up to £45,000: Sauce Recruitment: The Internation...