StumbleUpon top 5 rated websites: "Oh Shit Moments," a letter from David Bowie
Friday 11 December 2009
A look at this week's top-rated websites from StumbleUpon, recorded on December 11.
This week's selection includes some incredible images that make you think "oh shit", a cartoon about a little dog who will only try and attack a bigger one when he knows his owner is holding on tight to his leash, a letter written by David Bowie in response to his first American fan, an article about how Fox News augmented their poll results to "prove" that the American public believes scientists may be falsifying research to support their own theories on global warming and a news article about a tiger, lion and an bear sharing the same habitat.
1. Oh Shit Moments
2. Perro ladrador & Pixfans
3. David Bowie's letter to Sandra Adams, 1967
4. Think Progress & Fox fudges poll numbers...
5. Tiger, lion and bear form unusual friendship - Telegraph
PlayStation and Xbox hacked by Lizard Squad
Antonio Martin shooting: Black teenager may have tried to ambush patrolman, says police officer's lawyer
Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
Boxing Day snowfall set to push even more bargain-hunters online for sales
The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 1 PlayStation and Xbox hacked by Lizard Squad
- 2 Christmas comes early to Hong Kong, as millions of bank notes spill out onto busy street
- 3 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 4 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 5 Vagina canoe artist defends herself over ‘obscenity’ charges
£40000 - £45000 per annum + car allowance: Ashdown Group: Senior Brand Manager...
£26 - 35k (DOE): Guru Careers: We are seeking a .NET Developer /.NET Software ...
£18 - 24k (DOE): Guru Careers: A Graduate Marketing Analyst / Online Marketing...
£Neg. (DOE) + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Technical Ope...