StumbleUpon top 5 rated websites: The complete Apple 'Get A Mac' campaign
Friday 22 January 2010
A look at this week's top-rated websites from StumbleUpon, recorded on January 22.
This week's selection includes edited movie posters with titles that some think are a better reflection of the actual film, a letter that condemns US radio show host Rush Limbaugh for his comments about Haiti and President Obama, a picture of two Lego-inspired rings that fit together, the entire collection of Apple's "Get a Mac" campaign adverts, and 25 beautiful examples of nature photography.
1. "If Movie Posters Told The Truth" list
2. A Letter to Rush Limbaugh :: rogerebert.com :: Opinion
3. Craftzine.com blog : Interlocking Lego Rings
4. AdFreak: Apple Get a Mac: The Complete Campaign
5. 25 Breathtaking Examples of Nature Photography | Inspiration
General Election 2015: David Cameron catching up in polls – but he badly needs a clear lead
The Hubble Space Telescope's amazing journey 25 years on
South Africa xenophobic attacks: Shops looted and violence on streets of Johannesburg as foreigners are forced to hide in police stations
Earthworms rain down from skies over Norway, puzzling scientists
18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 1 BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 4 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This publishing company based i...
£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...
£25 - 30k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Report Writer / Reporting Analyst is nee...
£24-30K + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: A German speaking Account Manager ...