StumbleUpon top 5 rated websites: The complete Apple 'Get A Mac' campaign
Friday 22 January 2010
A look at this week's top-rated websites from StumbleUpon, recorded on January 22.
This week's selection includes edited movie posters with titles that some think are a better reflection of the actual film, a letter that condemns US radio show host Rush Limbaugh for his comments about Haiti and President Obama, a picture of two Lego-inspired rings that fit together, the entire collection of Apple's "Get a Mac" campaign adverts, and 25 beautiful examples of nature photography.
1. "If Movie Posters Told The Truth" list
2. A Letter to Rush Limbaugh :: rogerebert.com :: Opinion
3. Craftzine.com blog : Interlocking Lego Rings
4. AdFreak: Apple Get a Mac: The Complete Campaign
5. 25 Breathtaking Examples of Nature Photography | Inspiration
Emergency call 'started off dumb, but got pretty serious'
Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery rumours: 'I'm living a more fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
FCKH8: YouTube reinstates provocative anti-sexism video showing young girls swearing
This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
Axe wielding man shot dead after attacking four New York policemen on busy street
Jimmy Carr's Oscar Pistorius joke goes a bit too far at the Q Awards
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Axe wielding man shot dead after attacking four New York policemen on busy street
- 3 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 4 Jimmy Carr's Oscar Pistorius joke goes a bit too far at the Q Awards
- 5 Ottawa shootings: Bruce MacKinnon's cartoon is the perfect tribute to soldier Nathan Cirillo
competitive benefits: Sauce Recruitment: Outstanding analytic expertise is req...
competitive + bonus + benefits: Sauce Recruitment: Are you the king or Queen o...
£50k + commission: Savvy Media Ltd: Great opportunity to work for a team that ...
£18000 - £30000 per annum + uncapped: SThree: Do you feel like your sales role...