TALK OF THE TRADE : Sweeteners for young
Tuesday 28 February 1995
C4's plans reflect growing recognition that children and teeny boppers need to be wooed, to build up their loyalty to a channel. In a little- noticed reversal, the BBC's recent programme strategy review, People & Programmes, said that it will seek to provide stimulating and imaginative programmes for children on Radio 1 and Radio 5 Live. The original Radio 5 built up a raft of children's programmes, including the highly entertaining Wiggly Park, most of which were junked when news took over.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
- 1 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 2 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 3 Scientists sequence oldest human DNA from fossilised leg bone found in Spain
- 4 Cannabis can cause man boobs, US surgeon claims
- 5 Joanna Lumley’s garden bridge over the Thames gets £30m seal of approval from Government
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: "Exciting Audit S...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: As part of an ongoing effort to support local...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Put your media, photography and arts flair in...
£25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent benefits: PCR Recruitment Limited: Europ...