Talk of the trade: Campaigning 'Country Life'
Wednesday 11 May 1994
The issue was rural crime. A year ago Country Life began a campaign for the appointment of civilian parish constables to work with the police in villages: within three months the Government had accepted the idea.
Another surprising award was for What's On TV, named consumer magazine of the year on the strength of its clear layout and low cover price.
Hacking Trial: Rebekah Brooks, Raisa and a new twist in the saga of a horse fit for a Prime Minister
Saneie Masilela, 9, marries Helen Shabangu, 53 years his senior, for the second time
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: France and Germany accused of going soft on Putin as sanctions talks stall
Israel-Gaza conflict: Deadly flechette shells 'used by Israeli military in Gaza Strip’
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
- 1 Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
- 2 Saneie Masilela, 9, marries Helen Shabangu, 53 years his senior, for the second time
- 3 UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
- 4 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 5 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- < Previous
- Next >
17.5k + Commission (£18.5k after probation period): ESI Media: You will be res...
£25k - £30k (DOE): Guru Careers: Two expert PPC Account Managers are needed to...
£30,000 - £35,000: Sauce Recruitment: PPC Manager urgently required for indepe...
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Content Manager - Central...