The week's most popular Diggs: 50 websites you need to know about, CSI
Wednesday 28 October 2009
The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on October 27.
1. CSI: Modern computer technology at its best. - a set of images hosted on imgur.com that show how CSI can capture criminals using modern computer technology and imaging.
2. What's wrong with our economy? - a comic hosted on imgur.com that shows cartoon strip characters Calvin and Hobbes' explanation of why the economy is so bad.
3. I'm Just That ***** Cool - two pictures hosted on imgur.com featuring a dorky-looking guy stylin' it.
4. 50 Kick-Ass Websites You Need to Know About - an article hosted on www.maximumpc.com that provides links to 50 websites that you must not miss. Recommended websites include Demoscene.tv, lite.Facebook.com and Ikeahacker.blogspot.com.
5. Look At The Dot - an optical illusion hosted on imgur.com that makes you see in color even when you are looking at a black and white picture.
Saudi Arabia mosque bombing: Two volunteer security guards hailed as heroes for stopping Isis suicide bomber reaching worshippers
Ancient 2,400-year-old gold bongs discovered in Russia
Porn stars in California may be forced to wear goggles under new legislation
Tampon tax scrapped in Canada after petition convinces conservative government
Migrants in Kos: Photos show real tragedy after Brits abroad complain of 'awkward' holidays
- 1 Engineer pictured fixing plane's engine with 'duct tape' by concerned EasyJet passenger
- 2 Two-year-old says goodbye to bin man best friend
- 4 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 5 Remove smartphones from the hands of under-18s and maybe they will grow up to be less dumb
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Rapid growth has seen a number ...
£20 - 28k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Graduate Software Develop...
£16000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: High quality, dedicated Delegat...
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...