The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on January 19.
Digg users have backed an internet-wide campaign to support The Tonight Show (a US-based late night comedy variety program) host Conan O'Brien this week in his decision to leave the NBC television network if his show was pushed back to a 12:05 time slot and aired after a new talk show hosted by Jay Leno, his Tonight Show predecessor.
1. I'm With Coco! - Conan supporter and artist Mike Mitchell's rendition of Conan O'Brien (aka CoCo) hosted on 19.media.tumblr.com.
2. Why I didn't buy you a drink - a picture of a letter hosted on imgur.com explaining why girls should never ask for guys to buy them a drink when they are at a bar.
3. Conan O'Brien Puts Tonight Show for Sale on Craigslist - a post on Mashable showing Conan O'Brien's Tonight Show "for sale" listing on Craigslist.
4. Conan O'Brien Says He Won't Do Tonight Show at 12:05 - New York Times Media Decoder article explaining why Conan O'Brien won't host the Tonight Show if it is moved to the 12:05 time slot. Hosted on mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com.
5. An Open Letter to Conan O'Brien - Conan O'Brien is invited to join the revision3 internet-based TV network in this open letter hosted on revision3.com.Reuse content