This week's most popular Diggs: CyberSex, Kevin Smith on 'Twilight'
Tuesday 24 November 2009
The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on November 24.
1. OMG Was That The Best CyberSex Ever? Oh wait.... - An image of a conversation hosted on topcultured.com. The conversation features two people in an internet chat room about to have "cybersex" before one is turned off by the other's choice of "music".
2. I think I got through to one of the AT&T support chat people - An image of a supposed text conversation between an AT&T representative and a customer. When the representative tells the customer he will have to call the AT&T help hotline as his problem can't be solved online the customer says "I'll just hang myself." The AT&T representative replies, "Right behind you."
3. How far we've come in seven years - A photo hosted on imgur.com showing actors Jennifer Aniston and Hugh Laurie seated next to each other with two captions underneath; "2002 - Who's that guy next to Rachel?" and "2009 - Who's that bitch next to House?"
4. Kevin Smith On Twilight: Wait Till Those Fangirls Turn 18 - A video hosted on YouTube where Kevin Smith talks about how much teenage girls love the film Twilight.
5. Miss Universe Contestants in Three-Way Sex Tape - An article on celebrity news website tmz.com that suggests that they received a videotape of two former Miss Universe contestants who were sexually involved with a photographer at the same time.
Kate Winslet thanked 'particularly horrible' girl who bullied her at school after Titanic success
Israel accused of killing 75 children during day of 'carnage' and war crimes in Gaza war
Australia to impose 24-hour curfew on all cats to protect endangered species
Walter Palmer: Cecil the lion killer revealed to be American dentist
MH370 search: Boeing 777 wing that could match missing plane found on the French island of Reunion
- 1 Australia to impose 24-hour curfew on all cats to protect endangered species
- 2 Model's video shoot on the beach interrupted by sudden landing of a group of illegal migrants
- 3 The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
- 4 MH370 search: Boeing 777 wing that could match missing plane found on the French island of Reunion
- 5 'Killer robots' with AI must be banned, urge Stephen Hawking, Noam Chomsky and thousands of others in open letter
£45 - £55k DOE: Guru Careers: A Financial Controller is required to join a suc...
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Product Manager / Product Owner is required to jo...
£13000 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A chance to work for an extreme...
£28000 - £36000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This award-winning company, whi...