This week's most popular Diggs: CyberSex, Kevin Smith on 'Twilight'
Tuesday 24 November 2009
The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on November 24.
1. OMG Was That The Best CyberSex Ever? Oh wait.... - An image of a conversation hosted on topcultured.com. The conversation features two people in an internet chat room about to have "cybersex" before one is turned off by the other's choice of "music".
2. I think I got through to one of the AT&T support chat people - An image of a supposed text conversation between an AT&T representative and a customer. When the representative tells the customer he will have to call the AT&T help hotline as his problem can't be solved online the customer says "I'll just hang myself." The AT&T representative replies, "Right behind you."
3. How far we've come in seven years - A photo hosted on imgur.com showing actors Jennifer Aniston and Hugh Laurie seated next to each other with two captions underneath; "2002 - Who's that guy next to Rachel?" and "2009 - Who's that bitch next to House?"
4. Kevin Smith On Twilight: Wait Till Those Fangirls Turn 18 - A video hosted on YouTube where Kevin Smith talks about how much teenage girls love the film Twilight.
5. Miss Universe Contestants in Three-Way Sex Tape - An article on celebrity news website tmz.com that suggests that they received a videotape of two former Miss Universe contestants who were sexually involved with a photographer at the same time.
By performing as African Americans or Indians, white people get to play act a kind of 'imaginary liberation', writes Michael Mark Cohen
New essay by JK Rowling went live on Pottermore site this morning
New UK station Russia Today gives a very bizarre view of Britain
Top Gear presenter is no stranger to foot-in-mouth controversy
'Nasa Confirms Six Days of Darkness in December': No, they don't - it's a hoax
Woman blinded as a child can see again after hitting her head on a coffee table
Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson criticised for beer tweet
The bubble bursts for Sodastream
Russian politician says Apple CEO Tim Cook should be 'banned' from country after coming out as gay
- 1 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 2 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 3 Woman blinded as a child can see again after hitting her head on a coffee table
- 4 Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson criticised for beer tweet
- 5 The bubble bursts for Sodastream
£20000 - £45000 per annum + uncapped: SThree: Key featuresA highly motivated ...
£18000 - £30000 per annum + uncapped: SThree: Do you feel your sales role is l...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £100,000: SThree: If you would like to work fo...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Uncapped Commission £100k +: SThree: Trainee Recru...