This week's most popular Diggs: Google goes Popeye, KISS can't take criticism
Tuesday 08 December 2009
The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on December 8.
1. Chicago Terrorism Suspect Charged in Mumbai Attack - A news article about a Chicago man who has been charged in connection with the Mumbai attacks, hosted on chicagotribune.com.
2. KISS Edits Criticism from Concert Review; author responds - A post about a journalist finding his review of a KISS concert on their website - with all the negative comments edited out. Hosted on blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com.
3. Google gets the Popeye treatment- The iconic Google logo gets a Popeye makeover. Hosted on google.co.uk.
4. Sarah Palin's brand of populism is dangerous and deceptive - An article hosted on www.slate.com that discusses Sarah Palin's brand of politics.
5. Fleet Of Gas Guzzlers At Copenhagen Global-Warming Summit - An article on therobalution.com that shows the hypocritical way in which the world's elitists will create "40,000 tons of CO2 emissions" with private vehicles and jets..."That's more than 60 of the world's smaller countries will produce in an entire year."
Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
Jennifer Lawrence face palms Emma Watson at Christian Dior show in Paris
Instagram of US airport security chiefs: Lipstick knives and IED training kits among items seized
Mick Jagger denies being World Cup curse and reason for Brazil’s embarrassing defeat
Gingers face extinction due to climate change, scientists warn
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Instagram of US airport security chiefs: Lipstick knives and IED training kits among items seized
- 4 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client who are a leading publisher in...
£45-£57k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Social Media Director (Gl...
£28,000 - £31,000: Sauce Recruitment: A Global media business based in West Lo...