This week's most popular Diggs: Google goes Popeye, KISS can't take criticism
Tuesday 08 December 2009
The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on December 8.
1. Chicago Terrorism Suspect Charged in Mumbai Attack - A news article about a Chicago man who has been charged in connection with the Mumbai attacks, hosted on chicagotribune.com.
2. KISS Edits Criticism from Concert Review; author responds - A post about a journalist finding his review of a KISS concert on their website - with all the negative comments edited out. Hosted on blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com.
3. Google gets the Popeye treatment- The iconic Google logo gets a Popeye makeover. Hosted on google.co.uk.
4. Sarah Palin's brand of populism is dangerous and deceptive - An article hosted on www.slate.com that discusses Sarah Palin's brand of politics.
5. Fleet Of Gas Guzzlers At Copenhagen Global-Warming Summit - An article on therobalution.com that shows the hypocritical way in which the world's elitists will create "40,000 tons of CO2 emissions" with private vehicles and jets..."That's more than 60 of the world's smaller countries will produce in an entire year."
Eleven members of same family hospitalised after eating deadly pufferfish
Oscar Pistorius was 'gun-toting', 'trigger-happy' and 'combustible' claims Reeva's mother
Phone-hacking: The Piers Morgan connection - Mirror admits some stories during Morgan's tenure may have been obtained by illegal means
Tony Blair 'says Ed Miliband will lose 2015 general election'
Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 1 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands
- 4 Queen's first tweet: Reply telling Her Majesty to 'f*** off' broadcast on BBC News
- 5 #AskNigelFarage: Twitter starts hilarious Q&A for Ukip leader
competitive benefits: Sauce Recruitment: Outstanding analytic expertise is req...
competitive + bonus + benefits: Sauce Recruitment: Are you the king or Queen o...
£50k + commission: Savvy Media Ltd: Great opportunity to work for a team that ...
£18000 - £30000 per annum + uncapped: SThree: Do you feel like your sales role...