This week's most popular Diggs: How to create the perfect woman, CGI movie
Tuesday 12 January 2010
The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on January 12.
1. Shhh!!! Daddy's working! - A picture of a Facebook update hosted on imgur.com where a man instructs all his female friends to remove their bras and turn on their webcams to fix a virus. His daughter posts a reply below saying "very uncalled for dad."
2. How to create the perfect woman - A series of female celebrity head shots hosted on imgur.com. Each celebrity photo has been merged with the the next to create the face of "the perfect woman."
3. Google...Now Serving Cowardliness - An image hosted on imgur.com that shows suggested phrases to search for on Google when you start typing in a search term for different religions.
4. Mindblowing: This is CGI. ALL OF THIS - A beautifully detailed and complex short film completely created in CGI. Hosted on gammasquad.uproxx.com.
5. Michael Cera Gets a 'Jersey Shore' Makeover - Two different photos of Arrested Development actor Michael Cera hosted on imgur.com. One shows him before a "Jersey Shore Makeover," referring to the MTV reality series Jersey Shore, the other after the 'makeover.'
350 skinny dippers brave Northumberland seas for record attempt at mass naked swim
Rihanna 'nude photos' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
Jennifer Lawrence leaked 4Chan sex video branded 'fake' by forum users
Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
- 1 Rihanna 'nude photos' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Frank Lampard equalises for Manchester City against Chelsea: how Twitter reacted
- 3 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
£25 - 30k (DOE) + Bonus & Benefits: Guru Careers: We are looking for an Accoun...
£25k Basic (DOE) – (£30k year 1 OTE) : Guru Careers: We are seeking a bright A...
£15-20k (DOE) + Benefits / Bonus: Guru Careers: We are seeking a bright R...
£25 - 40k (DOE) + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Web Desig...