This week's most popular Diggs: how to trick people into thinking you're good looking, dirty truck art
Wednesday 14 July 2010
The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on July 13.
1. Tiles: Didn't every kid do this? - a comic hosted on deviantart.com showing what a kid sees when he or she is jumping from floor tile to floor tile.
2. How to trick people into thinking you're good looking - a satirical video hosted on YouTube showing how you can use makeup and hair products to trick people into thinking you are good looking.
3. When did they become philosophical? - a philosophical piece hosted on imgur.com that suggests one person is reincarnated into every single person in history before they can become a god-like figure.
4. Please don't wash me! - an artwork made from the dust on a dirty truck. Hosted on imgur.com.
5. Teachers in 1960 vs 2010 - a cartoon hosted on caglecartoons.com showing how the teaching system has changed in the last 50 years.
Sally Farmiloe dead: Howards' Way actress, and former mistress of Jeffrey Archer, dies aged 60
Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
Justin Bieber posts Instagram photo of Orlando Bloom crying after Ibiza fight 'over Miranda Kerr'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 'Hello mum, this is going to be hard for you to read ...'
- < Previous
- Next >
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client who are a leading organisation...
Competitive (DOE): Guru Careers: We are looking for an Assistant Management Ac...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A data analytics are currently looking t...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A leading marketing agency have won a fe...