This week's most popular Diggs: Pirated DVD vs. Legal DVD, real-life Superman
Wednesday 24 February 2010
The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on February 23.
1. Pirated DVD vs. Legal DVD - an image hosted on imgur.com that shows the difference between the long unskippable introduction sections on store-bought DVDs vs pirated DVDs where viewers can watch the film as soon as they put the disc in their DVD player.
2. ***** Talker Starts Crap With 67 Yr Old Man, Gets Ass Beat. - a video hosted on YouTube of an altercation between a 67-year-old man and another passenger on a bus.
3. 'Your bad ass new roommate' - A picture of a very amusing Craigslist advert for a roommate hosted on imgur.com.
4. superman - a GIF image of a man jumping off his motorbike and pushing a vehicle out of the way of an oncoming train with his bare hands before running back across the track to safety. Hosted on imgur.com.
5. US Reaction To 9-11 Made Simple - a GIF image that makes fun of the US's reaction to political issues by personifying them as teenage boys in a fight. Hosted on imgur.com.
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
Putin opponent reveals Russian President's daughter's secret identity
Ball pool for adults opens in London
Gay couple buy JebBushForPresident.com web domain, and refuse to sell
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
£15000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Now our rapidly expanding and A...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Lead Web Develo...
£33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An External Relations Executive is requi...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This established Digital Agency based in East ...