This week's most popular Diggs: Twilight moms, accidental subway rainbow
Tuesday 01 December 2009
The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on December 1.
1. Twilight Moms - a photo of a group of mums looking overly excited about the Twilight movies, hosted on deviantart.net.
2. Google Images: Spot the difference - an image showing two screenshots of Google Image Search hosted on imgur.com. One shows the patriotic images you will find if you search for "Tiananmen square protest" in Chinese, the other shows images of the actual protests that took place in the Tiananmen square and the thousands of resulting casualties.
3. Career Path.......Wow! How True! - a cartoon hosted on fortunewatch.com that shows birds sitting on a tiered roost with the captions, "When top level guys look down they see only shit," "When bottom level guys look up they see only assholes."
4. Could this be the perfect HL2 Movie Casting? - an image hosted on imgur.com that matches actors with digitally animated characters featured in the science-fiction first-person shooting video game, Half Life 2.
5. Accidental Subway Rainbow - a photo of five unrelated people sitting on a train in a row wearing red, orange, yellow, green and blue shirts, hosted on imgur.com.
A former custard factory, a Midlands bog and a Leeds cemetery all included in top 50 hidden spots in the UK
Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
Drew Barrymore’s sister Jessica found dead in her car surrounded by 'dozens of white pills'
'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 1 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 HSBC closes bank accounts belonging to Muslim clients in the UK
- < Previous
- Next >
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A data analytics are currently looking t...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A leading marketing agency have won a fe...
£18000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Uncapped Commission Structure: ...
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Charter Selection: This exciting entertainment comp...