This week's most popular Diggs: why the iPad sucks and Facebook isn't much better
Tuesday 02 February 2010
The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on February 2.
1. 8 Things That Suck About the iPad - an article hosted on technology blog site Gizmodo explaining why the iPad doesn't live up to technology bloggers' high expectations.
2. How to Suck at Facebook - The Oatmeal - a comic hosted on The Oatmeal that stereotypes common Facebook user profiles and explains why you don't want to be friends with them.
3. Look at the pics on the sides to change direction - a GIF image that helps you understand how an optical illusion works. Hosted on imgur.com.
4. Entering Apple Restriction Zone - a photo showing someone at an Apple press event holding up a sign that represents the closed nature of Apple's products. Hosted on imgur.com.
5. Why I Don't Check Voicemail Anymore - a cartoon hosted on thedoghousediaries.com showing why voicemail is so 1990s.
California teacher appears to have hanged herself in her classroom
The City of the Monkey God: Archaeologists claim to have found city lost for 1,000 years in remote Honduran jungle
Ed Miliband deemed less influential than One Direction's Louis Tomlinson by official Doncaster power list
Japanese island overrun with cats after population explodes
Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Ed Miliband deemed less influential than One Direction's Louis Tomlinson by official Doncaster power list
- 3 Japanese island overrun with cats after population explodes
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...
£22000 per annum + pension,bonus,career progression: Ashdown Group: An establi...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Junior Business Systems Analyst role...
£30-35k (P/T - Pro Rata) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienc...