This week's most popular Diggs: why the iPad sucks and Facebook isn't much better
Tuesday 02 February 2010
The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on February 2.
1. 8 Things That Suck About the iPad - an article hosted on technology blog site Gizmodo explaining why the iPad doesn't live up to technology bloggers' high expectations.
2. How to Suck at Facebook - The Oatmeal - a comic hosted on The Oatmeal that stereotypes common Facebook user profiles and explains why you don't want to be friends with them.
3. Look at the pics on the sides to change direction - a GIF image that helps you understand how an optical illusion works. Hosted on imgur.com.
4. Entering Apple Restriction Zone - a photo showing someone at an Apple press event holding up a sign that represents the closed nature of Apple's products. Hosted on imgur.com.
5. Why I Don't Check Voicemail Anymore - a cartoon hosted on thedoghousediaries.com showing why voicemail is so 1990s.
Vladimir Putin employs a full-time food taster to ensure his meals aren't poisoned
Peaches Geldof: Her final day – and her fatal decision
Chief Ebola doctor in Sierra Leone has contracted the deadly disease himself
Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
Israel-Gaza conflict: Israel may have committed war crimes, says UN human rights chief
£40000 - £55000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: DBA, London,...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client who are a leading publisher in...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A data analytics are currently looking t...
17.5k + Commission (£18.5k after probation period): ESI Media: You will be res...