This week's most popular Diggs: why the iPad sucks and Facebook isn't much better
Tuesday 02 February 2010
The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on February 2.
1. 8 Things That Suck About the iPad - an article hosted on technology blog site Gizmodo explaining why the iPad doesn't live up to technology bloggers' high expectations.
2. How to Suck at Facebook - The Oatmeal - a comic hosted on The Oatmeal that stereotypes common Facebook user profiles and explains why you don't want to be friends with them.
3. Look at the pics on the sides to change direction - a GIF image that helps you understand how an optical illusion works. Hosted on imgur.com.
4. Entering Apple Restriction Zone - a photo showing someone at an Apple press event holding up a sign that represents the closed nature of Apple's products. Hosted on imgur.com.
5. Why I Don't Check Voicemail Anymore - a cartoon hosted on thedoghousediaries.com showing why voicemail is so 1990s.
Bali Nine executions live: Indonesian firing squad shoots dead eight drug offenders despite outcry around world, but a ninth is spared
Keith Harris dead: Orville the Duck ventriloquist dies aged 67 following battle with cancer
Man cooked alive with 12,000 pounds of tuna
General Election 2015: Stephen Hawking says he will vote Labour
Baltimore riots: Furious mother marches her son home live on TV
- 1 Avengers: Age of Ultron: Nearly 700 German cinemas refuse to show movie
- 2 Man cooked alive with 12,000 pounds of tuna
- 3 X Factor in crisis as numbers of people auditioning plummets
- 4 General Election 2015: Stephen Hawking says he will vote Labour
- 5 Baltimore riots: Furious mother marches her son home live on TV
£65K - £75K (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Creative Director...
£40 - 48k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Manager to join...
£20-30K(DOE) + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a PR Account M...
Competitive (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: One of the UK’s largest and most s...