BBC listener complains after Bacon refuses refund
Wednesday 06 November 2013
A listener complained when he failed to get a licence fee refund after Richard Bacon said he would reimburse anyone who did not like an interview.
The man emailed the presenter’s show to say he had not enjoyed the segment with Sir David Attenborough. The BBC said Bacon “was indeed joking when he made this statement”.
Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
Slough train station deaths: Woman and child killed after being 'pushed in front of train'
Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
Jennifer Lawrence: Leaked 4Chan sex video branded 'fake' by users
- 1 Cyclist in Russia narrowly misses being hit by car and lorry
- 2 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 3 What are your fingerprint words?
- 4 Gary Lineker involved in Twitter row after presenter rubbishes claims he will be warned by BBC over foul-mouthed tweets
- 5 Pink Floyd new album: Band unveil cover art for first record in 20 years
£16500 - £20000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: We are currently r...
£28000 per annum: Ashdown Group: IT Software Application Support Analyst - Imm...
£40000 - £46000 per annum: Sauce Recruitment: Global publishing and digital bu...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Sauce Recruitment: A successful, Central London bas...