BBC Trust spent £3.2m in move to new office
Monday 22 February 2010
media The BBC Trust, the watchdog entrusted with getting the best out of the BBC for licence payers, has spent £3.2m on new premises. It signed a £2.2m, eight-year lease for the new headquarters in central London's Great Portland Street, one of the capital's most exclusive addresses. Another £1m was spent on refurbishment. A spokesman for the Trust said: "The Trust's current office in Great Portland Street was chosen on the basis that it offered the best value for money of all the options considered."
Bill Clinton portrait features Monica Lewinsky reference, artist admits
Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
Kanye West gives guest lecture at Oxford University: 'If I, Kanye West, can remove my ego, I think there's hope for everyone'
'This is what Islam tells us to do': A rare glimpse inside a Saudi Arabian prison – where Isis terrorists are showered with perks and privileges
- 1 Bill Clinton portrait features Monica Lewinsky reference, artist admits
- 2 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 3 Pornhub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Average penis size revealed: Scientists attempt to find what is 'normal' to reassure concerned men
£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...
£22000 per annum + pension,bonus,career progression: Ashdown Group: An establi...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Junior Business Systems Analyst role...
£30-35k (P/T - Pro Rata) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienc...