Daybreak draws a million viewers
Friday 03 December 2010
ITV1 morning show Daybreak has bounced back by drawing a million viewers for the first time since its launch week.
The show - hosted by Christine Bleakley and Adrian Chiles - had seen its audience shrink, dipping as low as 500,000 at one stage.
But viewing figures have recovered to push back to seven figures yesterday. The edition had an average audience of one million.
The average for the week so far has been 923,000, marginally ahead of the launch week average of 915,000.
Guests over the past few days have included Dame Helen Mirren, Harry Hill and stars from I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here! and The X Factor.
ITV said the programme's viewing figures had been growing steadily since mid-October.
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Pro-Russian rebel 'admits to shooting down plane'
Israel-Gaza conflict: Deadly flechette shells 'used by Israeli military in Gaza Strip’
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Blogger captures footage ‘showing BUK missile launcher that shot down jet’ now back in Russia
Peaches Geldof inquest: Tragic final moments of socialite's life reveal she "lied" to husband about failed drugs tests
Israel-Gaza conflict: The myth of Hamas’s human shields
- 1 Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
- 2 Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Pro-Russian rebel 'admits to shooting down plane'
- 3 Louis van Gaal gets tough with Manchester United players, with Darren Fletcher and Luke Shaw berated in public and Phil Jones left looking bemused
- 4 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 5 Peaches Geldof inquest: Tragic final moments of socialite's life reveal she "lied" to husband about failed drugs tests
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client who are a leading publisher in...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A data analytics are currently looking t...
17.5k + Commission (£18.5k after probation period): ESI Media: You will be res...
£25k - £30k (DOE): Guru Careers: Two expert PPC Account Managers are needed to...