Doctor Who opens its Tardis door
Saturday 21 July 2012
A big new Doctor Who tourist attraction opened yesterday.
The Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff Bay offers fans of the hit sci-fi show the chance to ride in a Tardis as well as to come face to face with some of the Time Lord's most formidable enemies.
It is packed with dozens of rare artefacts and props from the show's 49-year history. It is sited near the new studios where the show is filmed and is expected to attract up to 250,000 visitors a year.
The organisers hope the building, which resembles a giant slug, will become a draw for fans and a top tourist attraction in Wales.
The party's potential nominations read like a high school race for student body president
Woman falls to her death as she celebrates marriage proposal at the edge of Ibiza cliff
Mia Khalifa: Pornhub star claims Drake sent her 'cringeworthy' naked photos on Instagram
Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
The awkward moment Sarah Palin raised $25,000 for Hillary Clinton's election campaign
Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 The awkward moment Sarah Palin raised $25,000 for Hillary Clinton's election campaign
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
£33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An External Relations Executive is requi...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This established Digital Agency based in East ...
£35 - 45K + COMMISSION (NEG): Guru Careers: A Sales Director / Business Develo...
£30000 - £35000 per annum + 20 days holidays & pension: Ashdown Group: Marketi...