Doctor Who opens its Tardis door
Saturday 21 July 2012
A big new Doctor Who tourist attraction opened yesterday.
The Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff Bay offers fans of the hit sci-fi show the chance to ride in a Tardis as well as to come face to face with some of the Time Lord's most formidable enemies.
It is packed with dozens of rare artefacts and props from the show's 49-year history. It is sited near the new studios where the show is filmed and is expected to attract up to 250,000 visitors a year.
The organisers hope the building, which resembles a giant slug, will become a draw for fans and a top tourist attraction in Wales.
YouTube video posted by Isis militants shows 'execution of 250 Syrian soldiers'
Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
Sir Paul McCartney makes his stance on Scottish independence known
PM sets out tough new anti-terror measures in response to heightened threat
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 3 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 It's not just the savagery of Isis that is shocking – its weaponry is too
- < Previous
- Next >
£20000 - £45000 per annum + uncapped: SThree: Key featuresA highly motivated ...
£18000 - £30000 per annum + uncapped: SThree: Do you feel you sales role is li...
£85000 - £100000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Marketing - Slough, Berkshi...
£18 - 20k + Bonus: Guru Careers: An Administration Assistant / Office Assistan...