Lowest ratings recorded for BB final
Tuesday 14 August 2012
Big Brother drew its lowest-ever viewing figures for a final last night with less than two million watching.
Luke Anderson, 31, a man who was born a girl, was crowned winner of the current Channel 5 series.
The 9pm to 10.30pm show, which followed 70 days of nominations and evictions, was watched by a peak of 1.7 million and an average of 1.5 million viewers.
Last year's final, which was also presented by Brian Dowling, was seen by a peak of 2.2 million and an average of two million.
Meanwhile, Sharon's return to EastEnders on BBC1 peaked at 8.3 million during its first episode at 8pm and 7.1 million during the second at 9pm.
The last Big Brother final on Channel 4 averaged 3.9 million over two shows.
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
Putin opponent reveals Russian President's daughter's secret identity
Ball pool for adults opens in London
Gay couple buy JebBushForPresident.com web domain, and refuse to sell
- 1 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 2 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'
£15000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Now our rapidly expanding and A...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Lead Web Develo...
£33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An External Relations Executive is requi...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This established Digital Agency based in East ...