Media Lunch: Richard Woolfe, channel controller, Five
Thursday 05 August 2010
The venue: The Ivy, which I love because it's a 90-second walk from the office.
The company: Emma Bunton, who is hosting Don't Stop Believing for us.
The conversation: We talked about the show, but it was a very gossipy lunch too.
On the menu: I always have the same main course, the grilled chicken, because I go out to eat a lot and if I did eat all of the things that I love then I'd be the size of a house. What I drink depends on the schmoozing required. There's a fabulous Chablis and a cheeky Merlot rosé.
Come here often? In my job I need to schmooze a lot of people, whether they are producers, talent, their representatives or agents, or colleagues and peers within the media. So yes, I do.
The Ivy, 1-5 West Street, London WC2
- 1 I was a Woman Against Feminism too
- 2 Fifty Shades of Grey movie trailer released: First look at Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey
- 3 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 The Tory donor whose firm is one of Britain’s biggest tax avoiders - with HMRC's blessing
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A leading marketing agency is currently ...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A leading marketing agency in Central Lo...
£40000 - £55000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: DBA, London,...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client who are a leading publisher in...