Media Lunch: Richard Woolfe, channel controller, Five
Thursday 05 August 2010
The venue: The Ivy, which I love because it's a 90-second walk from the office.
The company: Emma Bunton, who is hosting Don't Stop Believing for us.
The conversation: We talked about the show, but it was a very gossipy lunch too.
On the menu: I always have the same main course, the grilled chicken, because I go out to eat a lot and if I did eat all of the things that I love then I'd be the size of a house. What I drink depends on the schmoozing required. There's a fabulous Chablis and a cheeky Merlot rosé.
Come here often? In my job I need to schmooze a lot of people, whether they are producers, talent, their representatives or agents, or colleagues and peers within the media. So yes, I do.
The Ivy, 1-5 West Street, London WC2
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£25 - 30k (DOE): Guru Careers: A Trend Writer / Copywriter: Retail, Design and...
£28 - 32k + Uncapped Commission: Guru Careers: A Business Development Manager ...
£17 - 27k: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to join ...