NBC criticised for neglecting to honour 9/11
Thursday 13 September 2012
NBC's Today show has been condemned by viewers and rivals for choosing to screen an interview with Kim Kardashian's mother rather than observing a moment of silence marking the 9/11 attacks.
At 8.46am on Tuesday, every other US broadcast network aired live silent footage marking the 11th anniversary of the terrorist attacks. NBC, meanwhile, broadcast an interview with Kris Jenner talking about her breast-implant replacement surgery.
Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
Edgar Froese dead: Tangerine Dream founder dies aged 70
Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
Syrian refugee child beaten by Istanbul Burger King manager for eating customer’s leftover food
Iraq invasion 2003: The bloody warnings six wise men gave to Tony Blair as he prepared to launch poorly planned campaign
- 1 Rowan Atkinson to sell £10 million McLaren 'supercar' he crashed into a tree and a lamppost
- 2 The truth about 'girl things': Three cheers for Heather Watson's honesty
- 3 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 Men behaving badly: Urinating while standing, 'manspreading' and the gendering of selfishness
£25000 - £28000 per annum + circa 28K + 20% bonus opportunity: Sauce Recruitme...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: Are you an ambitious, money mot...
Competitive (DOE): Guru Careers: A freelance Investment Writer / Stock Picker ...
£20 - 24K + Benefits: Guru Careers: An enthusiastic PPC Account / Paid Search ...