Playboy show breached TV watershed
Saturday 17 November 2012
A digital TV channel was fined £40,000 yesterday for screening a series of racy shows featuring nude Playboy models before the 9pm watershed during last year's Christmas holiday.
TV regulator Ofcom found E! Entertainment had breached the broadcasting code by showing Girls Of The Playboy Mansion during the day when children could be watching.
It ruled the episodes, screened on 27 December, were "unsuitable for pre-watershed broadcast" and shown at a time when they could have been viewed by unaccompanied children.
- 1 'Natural' energy drink banned for containing erectile dysfunction drug
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Dylan Tombides: West Ham confirm 20-year-old striker has died after battle with cancer
- 4 Loch Ness Monster found on Apple Maps?
- 5 Angus Steakhouse: How does tourist staple continue to thrive in today's gourmet market?
£26K-30k + Bonus, Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension: Charter Selectio...
£25K-28k + Bonus, Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension: Charter Selectio...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: There are many small development projects in ...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: As part of an ongoing effort to support local...