Playboy show breached TV watershed
Saturday 17 November 2012
A digital TV channel was fined £40,000 yesterday for screening a series of racy shows featuring nude Playboy models before the 9pm watershed during last year's Christmas holiday.
TV regulator Ofcom found E! Entertainment had breached the broadcasting code by showing Girls Of The Playboy Mansion during the day when children could be watching.
It ruled the episodes, screened on 27 December, were "unsuitable for pre-watershed broadcast" and shown at a time when they could have been viewed by unaccompanied children.
- 1 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 2 Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
- 3 What color is The Dress, white and gold or blue and black? An eyewitness gives a definitive answer
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Fearne Cotton quits Radio 1 after ten years for 'family and new adventures'
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Junior Business Systems Analyst role...
£30-35k (P/T - Pro Rata) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienc...
£35000 - £45000 per annum + up to £45,000: Sauce Recruitment: The Internation...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A thriving online media busines...