H A R D C O P Y
Tuesday 25 April 1995
Philips is apparently having problems on a joint project with the megaband U2. The electronic giant's multi-media division had agreed to finance a CD-rom game title, based on the band's music, which Philips would then market. But U2's creative team did not see eye to eye with Philips. The team walked, and now the deal hangs in the balance.
Saudi Arabia's King Salman sacks senior aide for 'slapping' a journalist behind him live on TV
Boston Marathon runner's search for mystery man she kissed ends with letter from his wife
Frankie Boyle on Scottish independence: 'In the Interests of Unity, F**k Off'
Italian police 'reveal' what Jesus looked like as a young boy
Florida couple forced to register as sex offenders for having sex on public beach
- 1 Boston Marathon runner's search for mystery man she kissed ends with letter from his wife
- 2 Top Gear: Jodie Kidd, Philip Glenister and Guy Martin 'in advanced talks' to replace Jeremy Clarkson and co
- 3 Frankie Boyle on Scottish independence: 'In the Interests of Unity, F**k Off'
- 4 How to gain confidence and maximise your sexual potential
- 5 Chinese theme park sets up 'death simulator' where volunteers can experience being cremated
£30 - 35k: Guru Careers: A Senior Account Manager / SAM is needed to join the ...
£27 - 35k + Bonus + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Management Accountant is needed ...
£20 - 25k + Bonus: Guru Careers: Are you a Recruitment Consultant looking to m...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + commission: SThree: Real Staffing's Pharmaceutical...