Olympic hopeful Nodar Kumaritashvili's luge accident has not only led to a flood of YouTube 'reports' and comments but also to just as many critical voices regarding users making money from the tragic death.
1) We Are The World 25 For Haiti - Official Video - More than 70 of today's most popular singers, including Barbra Streisand, Kanye West, and Pink are participating in the remake of Lionel Richie's song that was originally released to raise awareness of the famine in Africa 25 years ago. 9 850 907 views.
2) LUGE ACCIDENT KILLS OLYMPIC STAR - This video caused a heated debate about YouTubers profiting financially from other people's misery. In particular this one by TheRealWeeklyNews, drew attention and caused the maker of the original clip to apologize. 4 449 840 views.
3) Why I reported the death - The second video by the 'reporter' who tried to get as many views as possible out of the Olympic luge accident. 4 188 158 views.
4) Rihanna - Rude Boy - The star's new music video has been drawing comparisons to British singer M.I.A. 3 090 155 views.
5) Luge accident 2010 Nodar - Another example of YouTubers benefiting from the Geogian Olympic hopeful's death. 2 978 291 views.
6) LUGE ACCIDENT KILLS OLYMPIC - iSlushoTV has also linked back to TheRealWeeklyNews video in the meantime. 2 855 919 views.
7) HockeyBash.com Fans Marriage Proposal Fails at NY Rangers Valentines game - A hockey fan's marriage proposal fails for all to see. 2 672 446 views.
9) HACKED!! - If you think you day was bad, watch what happens when Francis discovers his World of Warcraft account has been hacked. 1 895 332 views.
10) DOES SIZE MATTER?? - Much to his friends' chagrin, Shane has decided to marry Shanaynay. 1 789 751 views.
Data collected from YouTube.com on February 19.Reuse content