The 'Old Spice guy,' Isaiah Mustafa, continues to hypnotize YouTube users, causing fans to do (incredibly clever) spin-offs.
1) Ne-Yo - Champagne Life - Who doesn't want to live the Champagne Life? Apparently, the YouTube users who viewed the R&B star's video for this single 4,274,239 times could well picture themselves.
2) Re: Everyone | Old Spice - The commercial's spin-offs have been almost as popular as the original ad starring Isaiah Mustafa, the man your man could smell like. This latest one involves a random "silverfish handcatch!" 3,140,216 views.
3) Gay! Gay! Gay! - Vlogger Ray William Johnson fills you in on the internet's stars in the making, including a gorilla man, an angry goat, and a male cheerleader. 2,101,146 views.
4) Pink Accident - Nürnberg 15.07.2010 - The singer and her dancers had an accident during a stunt on stage in the German city of Nuremberg, causing her to end the concert. 2,095,121 views.
5) Annoying Orange: Teenage Mutant Ninja Apples - YouTube personality Orange meets an apple that he is convinced is a mutant ninja (which equals a recipe for guaranteed annoyance). 2,083,750 views.
Re: @Gillette | Old Spice - More from the Old Spice (or soon-to-be Gillette?) guy! 1,774,476 views.
7) Miguel Ángel Jiménez Amazing Off the Wall Shot 2010 British Open - Professional golfer Miguel Ángel Jiménez makes up for a terrible shot. 1,759,366 views.
8) Modern Warfare 2 secret old lady WTF!!! - Gamers have unleashed a very angry grandma. 1,651,750 views.
9) New Spice | Study like a scholar, scholar - For all those who already smell like the Old Spice guy but could do with better grades. 1,518,361 views.
10) Ne-Yo - Beautiful Monster - Lady Gaga's new theme song? Another entry from the R&B star Ne-Yo. 1,517,001 views.
Data collected on YouTube.com on Friday, July 23, 2010.Reuse content