YouTube's most-watched videos of the week
Friday 05 February 2010
The YouTube charts are more international this week than usual thanks to spoofs of the German movie
Der Untergang (Downfall), incorporating the Apple iPad letdown, and overdone British reporting. The Austrian army is meanwhile facing the challenge of countering embarrassment regarding one of its recruitment videos.
1) Hitler responds to the iPad - A spoof of Apple's latest gadget, which disappointed many expectations, set against the backdrop of Der Untergang ( Downfall) starring Bruno Ganz. 2 928 384 views.
2) I'M HUGE!! - Ray William Johnson on a bear-deterring cat and TV's naughtiest weatherman. 2 401 013 views.
3) Mariah Carey - Up Out My Face ft. Nicki Minaj - Mariah Carey still refuses to grow up, dressing up as a nurse and a Barbie doll, among other personas, for her new music video. 1 233 095 views.
4) SEXY ITALIAN IN MY ROOM?? - The title wouldn't give it away, but this is Shane Dawson ranting about how much he hates being sick. 1 851 506 views.
5) Heidi Montag UNSEEN footage from Access Hollywood!!! - A spoof of "plastic surgery addict" Heidi Montag's appearance on Access Hollywood with Billy Bush. 1 811 474 views.
6) Kim Kardashian has THE BEST TWITTER!!! LYK OMG - Philip de Franco fills you in on creepy teachers and American Apparel's butt model contest. 1 737 307 views.
7) EPICLY Terrible Punishment!! - Removing 'oral sex' from the dictionary is not as bad of a parental punishment as killing a hamster with a hammer, says de Franco. 1 520 086 views.
8) Top 5 Secret Uses of the Apple iPAD!! - And even more from de Franco, who shows you how to use the iPad in unexpected ways. 1 180 795 views.
9) Austrian Armed Forces Ad - A controversial (but arguably funny) commercial for the Austrian army, which has been removed from its official website since the international press discovered it. 1 042 097 views.
10) Charlie Brooker - How To Report The News - British journalist and comic writer Charlie Brooker makes fun of all-too-common reporting means in broadcasting. 1 037 892 views.
Diving in at the deep end is no excuse for shirking the style stakes
Pope Francis: ‘One in 50’ Catholic priests, bishops and cardinals is a paedophile
Fry ‘criticises Operation Yewtree in dinner party rant’ calling for tougher laws to deter false sex abuse allegations
Supermoon 2014 in pictures: The moon appeared bigger and brighter at the weekend
Saharan remains may be evidence of first race war, 13,000 years ago
Israel-Gaza conflict: ‘Sderot cinema’ image shows Israelis with popcorn and chairs 'cheering as missiles strike Palestinian targets'
- 2 Belgium fan Axelle Despiegelaere lands L'Oreal campaign after World Cup viral photo
- 3 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 5 Blackest is the new black: Scientists have developed a material so dark that you can't see it...
£28000 - £32000 per annum + pension, 25 days holiday: Ashdown Group: A highly ...
£30000 - £40000 per annum: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: Sales Engineer - Cow...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client who are a leading publisher in...
£45-£57k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...