Service of the Order of the British Empire
Friday 03 November 1995
The Queen has commanded that a be held in St Paul's Cathedral at 11.30am on Wednesday 8 May 1996. The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh, Grand Master of the Order, will be present.
Those belonging to the Order and holders of the British Empire Medal who wish to attend should apply for a ticket giving their name, address, appointment (GBE, KBE, DBE, CBE, OBE, MBE, BEM) and other decorations in block capitals as soon as possible and not later than Friday 8 March 1996, to the Registrar, Order of the British Empire, Central Chancery, St James's Palace, London SW1A 1BH.
No tickets are available for spouses who are not members or Medallists of the Order, or guests, due to the size of the Order and the limited seating capacity in St Paul's Cathedral.
- 1 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 2 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor David Dinsmore reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 3 Giorgio Armani criticises the way some gay men dress saying 'a man has to be a man'
- 4 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
- 5 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'
Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor David Dinsmore reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
'Jihadi John': Isis executioner Mohammed Emwazi wanted to wage jihad in Somalia until his friends were betrayed and killed by al-Shabaab
Parma, Missouri: 80 per cent of town's police quit after first black mayor is elected
Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
£20000 - £25000 per annum + commission: SThree: Real Staffing's Pharmaceutical...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A growing company in Belvedere ...
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Uncapped Commission: SThree: Sthree are looking fo...
£24000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you looking to work in a sm...