Application for Appointment as Queen's Counsel
Monday 12 October 1992
Advocates in private practice who hold rights of audience in the High Court or the Crown Court and who wish to be considered for appointment as Queen's Counsel are reminded that the closing date for applications is Friday 16 October 1992. Application forms may be obtained from Room S2/02, Lord Chancellor's Department, House of Lords, London SW1A 0PW (telephone 071-219 5918 or 071-219 5288).
David Cameron: 'Jesus invented the Big Society – I'm just continuing God's work'
US Navy christens huge $3 billion destroyer ship USS Zumwalt that appears as a fishing boat on enemy radar
Nigel Farage fatigue? Half of voters ‘immune’ to Ukip’s appeal
Nigel Farage on Have I Got News For You: Ukip leader ridiculed over expenses and party 'fruitcakes'
Ukip and Nigel Farage on the up over Maria Miller furore and 'Sexminster' culture
Refugee facing deportation from Sweden saved by fellow passengers refusing to let plane leave
- 1 Refugee facing deportation from Sweden saved by fellow passengers refusing to let plane leave
- 2 Twitter’s American Airlines ‘terror threat’ 14-year-old girl arrested by police in Rotterdam
- 3 Naked yoga: the bare truth - it's already big in the US, and has now landed here
- 4 Man on a leash in Farringdon, London: Mystery of 'walkies' solved
- 5 World’s first cannabis vending machine unveiled in Colorado
Day In a Page