Friday 07 June 1996
Mr Brian Harvey and Mr Ken Winberg, to be executive members of the Legal Aid Board.
Dr Stuart Hill, to be Chief Land Registrar and Chief Executive of HM Land Registry.
Judge Michael John Astill, to be a Justice of the High Court.
Mrs Jessica Ruth Hill, to be a full-time chairman of Industrial Tribunals.
Mr Owen Wheldon Williams, to be a district judge, assigned to the Wales and Chester Circuit.
Mr Paul Gamba, to be a district judge, assigned to the South Eastern Circuit.
Mr Thomas Brendan Hegarty QC, to be a circuit judge, assigned to the Northern Circuit.
The Duke of Edinburgh, re-elected Master of the Corporation of Trinity House.
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 3 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 4 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts
£40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus: Ashdown Group: HR Manager - West London - £...
£17000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£55 - 65k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: A HR Manager / HR Business Partner i...
£23000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Company's vision is to be t...