Tuesday 19 December 1995
Mr Doug McAdam, to be Ambassador to the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Mr Andrew Green, to be Ambassador to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Mr John Doble, to be British High Commissioner to the Kingdom of Swaziland.
Mr George Anthony Ensor, to be a circuit judge on the Northern Circuit.
Mr Conrad Dehn QC, elected Treasurer of Gray's Inn.
Judge Esyr Lewis QC, elected Vice-Treasurer of Gray's Inn.
Mr Anthony Glass QC, and Mr John Shorrock QC, to be Masters of the Bench of the Inner Temple.
Mr Justice Ahmadi, Chief Justice of India, to be an Honorary Master of the Bench of the Middle Temple.
Simon Calder looks at communities fighting back against the poachers
Arsenal 1 Everton 1: Substitute equalises with six minutes to go
booksGeese, gorillas, grandads... and growing up
Latest in News
Guide dog mauled while helping owner deliver Christmas cards
The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
Nelson Mandela’s complex bond with Britain
Deadly ice storm sees US temperatures drop to -29C
Millions of families living in poverty despite being in employment says new study
- 1 Turning up the voice of America
- 2 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- 5 Japan cracks down on leaks after scandal of Fukushima nuclear power plant
- < Previous
- Next >
£23 - £30 per hour: Morgan Hunt: A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a c...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Morgan Hunt: Job Title - HR Manager Role type - Pe...
£23000 - £25000 per annum: Charter Selection: Leading global manufacturing com...
£185 - £250 per day: Morgan Hunt: A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a ...