Wednesday 25 October 1995
Ex-King Michael of Romania, 74; Sir Robert Andrew, former senior civil servant, 67; Lt-Gen Sir Henry Beverley, 60; Mr Henry Commager, historian, 93; Miss Juliet Fisher, dancer and teacher, 54; Mr Martin Gilbert, historian, 59; Mr Michael Lynagh, rugby player, 32; Sir David Mansel Lewis, Lord- Lieutenant of Dyfed, 68; Sir John Mayhew-Sanders, business consultant, 64; Mr Joe Mercer, former jockey, 61; Miss Helen Reddy, singer, 53; Sir George Russell, chairman, Independent Television Commission, 60; Mr Alan Smith, chief executive, Test and County Cricket Board, 59; Mr Keith Taylor, chairman and chief executive, Esso UK, 57; Miss Galina Vishnevskaya, operatic soprano, 69; Dame Gillian Wagner, chairman, Court of Governors, Thomas Coram Foundation for Children, 68; Professor Donald Wiseman, Emeritus Professor of Assyriology, London University, 77.
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Terror threat level raised to severe as PM warns Isis risk could last for decades
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- < Previous
- Next >
£32000 - £40000 per annum + bonus: Ashdown Group: HR Manager (Generalist) -Old...
£45000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Talent / Learning & Development Mana...
Up to £40,000: Ashdown Group: Standalone HR Manager role for an SME business b...
£350 - £400 per day: Orgtel: HR Analyst - Banking - Bristol - £350 - £400 per ...