Thursday 20 January 1994
19 January: The Princess Royal, President, Federation Equestre Internationale, today presented the awards at the Annual Land Rover World Three Day Event Rider Ranking Luncheon at The Royal Horse Artillery Barracks, St John's Wood, London NW8.
Her Royal Highness, President, British Knitting and Clothing Export Council, this evening attended the British Apparel Export Awards, the Royal Lancaster Hotel, Lancaster Terrace, London W2.
Mrs Timothy Holderness- Roddam was in attendance.
THATCHED HOUSE LODGE
19 January: Princess Alexandra, Patron, this afternoon visited the offices of the Alzheimer's Disease Society at 10 Greencoat Place, London SW1.
Mrs Peter Afia was in attendance.
The Princess Royal, Colonel-in-Chief, the King's Royal Hussars, attends a luncheon to meet past colonels of the regiment and commanding officers of the predecessor regiments, Cavalry and Guards Club, London W1; and as President of Patrons, Crime Concern, addresses the 'Corporate Action on Crime' Reception at the Royal Aeronautical Society, Hamilton Place, London W1.
NFL fans were so loud during a match that their celebrations registered as a minor earthquake
Tyre firm aimed to show how their tyres would perform in ‘unexpected’ conditions
Latest in News
North Korea: Kim Jong Un 'sacks powerful uncle and has his aides executed'
What made Charles Saatchi grab my throat, by Nigella Lawson - as she accuses him of threatening to 'destroy' her with drug claims
Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
Lee Rigby murder trial: Police reveal dramatic new images and footage of the moments two suspects are arrested
Food poverty in UK has reached level of 'public health emergency', warn experts
- 1 The hardwired difference between male and female brains could explain why men are 'better at map reading'
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 UK chef creates world's most expensive ready meal - a fish pie costing £314
- 4 Food poverty in UK has reached level of 'public health emergency', warn experts
- 5 I’m sure Kate Moss doesn't care about posing for Playboy. But I do