Wednesday 19 August 1992
18 August: Mrs Robert de Pass has succeeded the Lady Susan Hussey as Lady-in-Waiting to The Queen.
18 August: Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother this morning visited the Heriot-Watt Centre and Oil Terminal at Flotta, Orkney.
Ruth, Lady Fermoy and Sir Martin Gilliat were in attendance.
Changing of the Guard
The Household Cavalry Mounted Regiment mounts The Queen's Life Guard at Horse Guards, 11am; 2nd Battalion Grenadier Guards mounts The Queen's Guard, at Buckingham Palace, 11.30am, band provided by the Coldstream Guards.
Bands playing in
the Royal Parks
St James's Park, 12.30pm-2pm, 5.30pm-7pm, Grenadier Guards.
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 Now we know whose fault it is if you end up being murdered in Thailand
- 5 35,000 walrus gather ashore on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Benefits 'smart cards' plan revealed by Iain Duncan Smith to stop claimants spending welfare money on alcohol
- < Previous
- Next >
£28, 700: Whiskey Whiskey Tango: Property Management Company is seeking a brig...
£80 - 100k + Bonus: Guru Careers: A COO / Chief Operating Officer is needed to...
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Ashdown Group: HR Manager / Training Manager (L&D /...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: HR Manager - Edgware, Lon...