Diary: 15-21 February
Monday 15 February 1993
Saturday 20: Scotland v Wales International Rugby Match, Murrayfield, Edinburgh.
Sunday 21: Seventh Sunday before Easter. Park Lane Arms Fair, London Marriott Hotel, Grosvenor Square, London W1. Toy and Train Fair, Museum of Transport, Flemingate, Beverley, Humberside.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
Latest in News
- 1 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 2 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 3 Scientists sequence oldest human DNA from fossilised leg bone found in Spain
- 4 Cannabis can cause man boobs, US surgeon claims
- 5 Joanna Lumley’s garden bridge over the Thames gets £30m seal of approval from Government
£23 - £30 per hour: Morgan Hunt: A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a c...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Morgan Hunt: Job Title - HR Manager Role type - Pe...
£23000 - £25000 per annum: Charter Selection: Leading global manufacturing com...
£185 - £250 per day: Morgan Hunt: A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a ...