Diary: 28 June - 4 July
Monday 28 June 1993
Wednesday 30: Rowing, Henley Royal Regatta. Shrewsbury International Music Festival.
Thursday 1 July: Cricket, Third Cornhill Test Match begins, England v Australia, Trent Bridge.
Friday 2: Peterborough Cathedral Festival begins.
Saturday 3: Tennis, Wimbledon Ladies' Final, London SW19. Cycling, Tour de France begins. Taunton Arts and Crafts Fair. Cheltenham International Festival of Music begins. Horse Racing, Eclipse Stakes, Sandown Park. Island Games 1993 begin, Isle of Wight. Dolton Garden Festival begins, Dolton, Devon.
Sunday 4: Fourth Sunday after Trinity. Tennis, Wimbledon Men's Final and Close of Championship. City of London Festival begins.
Latest in News
Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
Nelson Mandela: 11 inspirational quotes to live your life by
Nelson Mandela: From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
UK weather: People urged to remain vigilant as high tides and strong winds continue through the night
Nelson Mandela death: his life in pictures
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >
£23 - £30 per hour: Morgan Hunt: A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a c...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Morgan Hunt: Job Title - HR Manager Role type - Pe...
£23000 - £25000 per annum: Charter Selection: Leading global manufacturing com...
£185 - £250 per day: Morgan Hunt: A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a ...