Katie Price to campaign against online trolls after repeated abuse targeting her disabled son Harvey

Last week the model shared abusive messages she's received to name and shame trolls

Katie Price has launched a campaign to curb trolls on social media after they targeted her disabled son Harvey.

Last week, Price shared a number of screengrabs of shocking and abusive tweets and Instagram posts in an attempt to name and shame trolls who have all picked on Harvey, 13, who has the rare condition Prader-Willi syndrome as well as autism, ADHD and blindness.

She said she had a duty to protect her son who is unable to defend himself and said the years of abuse targeting his disabilities and race must stop. She also called on trolls to appear on Loose Women to explain to her their actions.

On Wednesday’s episode of the programme, fellow panellist Janet-Street Porter revealed none of the trolls accepted the invitation to come on the show. She added that a few had apologised but some denied the allegations or disputed that what they had posted was offensive.


Price said while the show goes on Easter break she will go “on a mission” to combat social media abuse. She hopes the campaign will involve high-profile people supporting her on social media and wearing t-shirts. She also called for a vetting system on social media websites which can track down trolls.