Chiles to present new Sunday night talk show
Adrian Chiles will present a new Sunday night talk show with regular guests including former deputy pm John Prescott, musician Shaun Ryder and football manager Harry Redknapp.
They will be among the members of a celebrity panel joining the Daybreak host to look at the week's events on That Sunday Night Show on ITV1.
ITV's director of comedy and entertainment Elaine Bedell said: "That Sunday Night Show promises to be the perfect round up of the week as Adrian and his guests cast a wry eye over the past seven day's events and the week ahead."
There will be eight 30-minute episodes broadcast early next year.
Other guests lined up to appear include former spin doctor Alastair Campbell, racing driver David Coulthard and comedian Al Murray.
Chiles left the BBC this year and his contract with ITV, thought to be worth £6 million over four years, also sees him front the channel's football coverage as well as Daybreak.
- 1 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained star's white boyfriend Brian Lucas confirms LAPD internally investigating 'racist' detainment
- 2 Isis release 'Flames of War' video warning Obama of attacks troops could face in Iraq
- 3 Pakistani passenger power forces two politicians off plane
- 4 Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
- 5 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time: 'That was the lowest I'd ever felt'
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Ashdown Group: HR Manager / Training Manager (L&D /...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: HR Manager - Edgware, Lon...
£32000 - £40000 per annum + bonus: Ashdown Group: HR Manager (Generalist) -Old...
£45000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Talent / Learning & Development Mana...