David Duchovny renews wedding vows
Tuesday 02 June 2009
David Duchovny is to renew his wedding vows with wife Tea Leoni.
The couple split last year when The X Files actor was treated for sex addiction, but according to the Daily Express, he is planning a second wedding in November.
A source told the newspaper: "They've been married for 12 years and like most of us have had their ups and downs."
The source added: "But they really want to put the past behind them and renew their vows. They want to draw a line under things and make a fresh start.
"They went through a tough time but have reignited that spark.
"David realises how close he came to losing it all so he especially wants to have their family and closest friends on hand to witness his second chance at happiness."
The couple have two children, Madeline, 10, and Kyd, six
NFL fans were so loud during a match that their celebrations registered as a minor earthquake
Tyre firm aimed to show how their tyres would perform in ‘unexpected’ conditions
Latest in News
North Korea: Kim Jong Un 'sacks powerful uncle and has his aides executed'
What made Charles Saatchi grab my throat, by Nigella Lawson - as she accuses him of threatening to 'destroy' her with drug claims
Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
Lee Rigby murder trial: Police reveal dramatic new images and footage of the moments two suspects are arrested
Food poverty in UK has reached level of 'public health emergency', warn experts
- 1 The hardwired difference between male and female brains could explain why men are 'better at map reading'
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 UK chef creates world's most expensive ready meal - a fish pie costing £314
- 4 Food poverty in UK has reached level of 'public health emergency', warn experts
- 5 I’m sure Kate Moss doesn't care about posing for Playboy. But I do